Subject Areas on Research
- Acetate promotes microbial reductive debromination of tetrabromobisphenol A during the startup phase of anaerobic wastewater sludge bioreactors.
- Biosynthetically intriguing chlorinated lipophilic metabolites from geographically distant tropical marine cyanobacteria.
- Dermal uptake and percutaneous penetration of organophosphate esters in a human skin ex vivo model.
- Disinfection Byproducts in Rajasthan, India: Are Trihalomethanes a Sufficient Indicator of Disinfection Byproduct Exposure in Low-Income Countries?
- Disruption of thyroid hormone sulfotransferase activity by brominated flame retardant chemicals in the human choriocarcinoma placenta cell line, BeWo.
- Enhanced formation of disinfection byproducts in shale gas wastewater-impacted drinking water supplies.
- Fluorinated betulinic acid derivatives and evaluation of their anti-HIV activity.
- How do halogen substituents contribute to protein-binding interactions? A thermodynamic study of peptide ligands with diverse aryl halides.
- Iodonitrene in Action: Direct Transformation of Amino Acids into Terminal Diazirines and 15 N2 -Diazirines and Their Application as Hyperpolarized Markers.
- Kinetics and inhibition of reductive dechlorination of trichloroethene, cis-1,2-dichloroethene and vinyl chloride in a continuously fed anaerobic biofilm reactor.
- Noradrenaline-functionalized hyperbranched fluoropolymer-poly(ethylene glycol) cross-linked networks as dual-mode, anti-biofouling coatings.
- Observations on the Effects of Residualization and Dehalogenation on the Utility of N-Succinimidyl Ester Acylation Agents for Radioiodination of the Internalizing Antibody Trastuzumab.
- Optical and radioiodinated tethered Hsp90 inhibitors reveal selective internalization of ectopic Hsp90 in malignant breast tumor cells.
- Optimization of the antiviral potency and lipophilicity of halogenated 2,6-diarylpyridinamines as a novel class of HIV-1 NNRTIS.
- Regulated and unregulated halogenated disinfection byproduct formation from chlorination of saline groundwater.
- Species-specific differences and structure-activity relationships in the debromination of PBDE congeners in three fish species.
- Synthesis and evaluation of radiolabeled AGI-5198 analogues as candidate radiotracers for imaging mutant IDH1 expression in tumors.