Subject Areas on Research
- A bioorthogonal chemical reporter for fatty acid synthase-dependent protein acylation.
- Activated α2-macroglobulin binding to human prostate cancer cells triggers insulin-like responses.
- Cellular fatty acid synthase is required for late stages of HIV-1 replication.
- De novo mutations in synaptic transmission genes including DNM1 cause epileptic encephalopathies.
- Discovery of Widespread Host Protein Interactions with the Pre-replicated Genome of CHIKV Using VIR-CLASP.
- Fasnall, a Selective FASN Inhibitor, Shows Potent Anti-tumor Activity in the MMTV-Neu Model of HER2(+) Breast Cancer.
- UCP2-induced fatty acid synthase promotes NLRP3 inflammasome activation during sepsis.