Subject Areas on Research
- A single peptide-major histocompatibility complex ligand triggers digital cytokine secretion in CD4(+) T cells.
- Acute endotoxin-induced thymic atrophy is characterized by intrathymic inflammatory and wound healing responses.
- Lenalidomide enhances the function of chimeric antigen receptor T cells against the epidermal growth factor receptor variant III by enhancing immune synapses.
- Mitochondrial-associated endoplasmic reticulum membranes (MAM) form innate immune synapses and are targeted by hepatitis C virus.
- Role of LAT in the granule-mediated cytotoxicity of CD8 T cells.
- The great balancing act: regulation and fate of antiviral T-cell interactions.
- Unexpected role of clathrin adaptor AP-1 in MHC-dependent positive selection of T cells.
Keywords of People