Subject Areas on Research
- Association between general joint hypermobility and knee, hip, and lumbar spine osteoarthritis by race: a cross-sectional study.
- Biomarkers reflect differences in osteoarthritis phenotypes of the lumbar spine: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Different Phenotypes of Osteoarthritis in the Lumbar Spine Reflected by Demographic and Clinical Characteristics: The Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Inflammatory, Structural, and Pain Biochemical Biomarkers May Reflect Radiographic Disc Space Narrowing: The Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Low back pain and lumbar spine osteoarthritis: how are they related?
- Relationship of joint hypermobility with low Back pain and lumbar spine osteoarthritis.
- The Impact of Lumbar Spine Disease and Deformity on Total Hip Arthroplasty Outcomes.