Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive evaluation of the PRESAGE/optical-CT 3D dosimetry system.
- A versatile diffractive maskless lithography for single-shot and serial microfabrication.
- An efficient broadband metamaterial wave retarder.
- Direct Coupling of Plasmonic and Photonic Nanowires for Hybrid Nanophotonic Components and Circuits
- Functional photoacoustic microscopy of pH.
- High numerical aperture Fourier ptychography: principle, implementation and characterization.
- High responsivity, low dark current, heterogeneously integrated thin film Si photodetectors on rigid and flexible substrates.
- Identification of fluorescent beads using a coded aperture snapshot spectral imager.
- Optical coherence tomography through a rigid borescope applied to quantification of articular cartilage thickness in a porcine knee model
- Overlapped Fourier coding for optical aberration removal.
- Performance metrics of an optical spectral imaging system for intra-operative assessment of breast tumor margins.
- Plasmonic multi-mode interference couplers.
- Preliminary Experience Using Eye-Tracking Technology to Differentiate Novice and Expert Image Interpretation for Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia.
- Rapid and inexpensive fabrication of terahertz electromagnetic bandgap structures.
- Rapid noninvasive optical imaging of tissue composition in breast tumor margins.
- Scanning system for angle-resolved low-coherence interferometry.
- Simulation of complex plasmonic circuits including bends.
- Terahertz single pixel imaging with an optically controlled dynamic spatial light modulator.
- Towards a field-compatible optical spectroscopic device for cervical cancer screening in resource-limited settings: effects of calibration and pressure.
Keywords of People
- Brady, David J., Michael J. Fitzpatrick Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Photonics, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Jokerst, Nan Marie, J. A. Jones Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative