Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Neuroendocrine Substrate for Diverse General Anesthetics and Sleep.
- Diffuse Idiopathic Pulmonary Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia: Imaging and Clinical Features of a Frequently Delayed Diagnosis.
- Do neuroendocrine cells come up large in small cell lung cancer?
- Elevated circulating tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP-1) levels are associated with neuroendocrine differentiation in castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Inflammation Gets on the Lung's Nerves: IL-17 and Neuroendocrine Cells Mediate Ozone Responses in Obesity.
- Neuroendocrine cells of prostate cancer: biologic functions and molecular mechanisms.
- Neuroendocrine differentiation of prostate cancer.
- Novel role of gastrin releasing peptide-mediated signaling in the host response to influenza infection.
- Pseudopod-like basal cell processes in intestinal cholecystokinin cells.
- Pulmonary Neuroendocrine Cells: Sensors and Sentinels of the Lung.
- Radiation-induced lung injury is mitigated by blockade of gastrin-releasing peptide.
- SRRM4 gene expression correlates with neuroendocrine prostate cancer.
- Small neuroendocrine lesions in intrathoracic lymph nodes of patients with primary lung adenocarcinoma: real metastasis?
- [Neuroendocrine differentiation in prostate cancer].
Keywords of People
- Sunday, Mary Elizabeth Anne, Professor of Pathology, Cell Biology