Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of semen parameters in male referrals: impact of reference limits, stratification by fertility categories, predictors of change, and comparison of normal semen parameters in subfertile couples.
- Common questions about vasectomy.
- Fertility Related Quality of Life, Gonadal Function and Erectile Dysfunction in Male Partners of Couples with Unexplained Infertility.
- Male subfertility as a chronic illness: the role of adaptive challenges.
- Pregnancy after varicocelectomy: impact of postoperative motility and DFI.
- Re: Pregnancy after varicocelectomy: impact of postoperative motility and DFI.
- Y chromosome gr/gr deletions are a risk factor for low semen quality.