Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction due to chronic infusion of a low subpressor dose of angiotensin II.
- Effects of chronic sazetidine-A, a selective α4β2 neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors desensitizing agent on pharmacologically-induced impaired attention in rats.
- Efficacy and tolerability of 16% subcutaneous immunoglobulin compared with 20% subcutaneous immunoglobulin in primary antibody deficiency.
- Gene expression profiles linked to AT1 angiotensin receptors in the kidney.
- Immune globulin subcutaneous, human - klhw 20% for primary humoral immunodeficiency: an open-label, Phase III study.
- Novel intrathecal and subcutaneous catheter delivery systems in the mouse.
- Reduction of nicotine self-administration by chronic nicotine infusion with H1 histamine blockade in female rats.
- Robust rat pulmonary radioprotection by a lipophilic Mn N-alkylpyridylporphyrin, MnTnHex-2-PyP(5+).
- Safety and Tolerability of Manual Push Administration of Subcutaneous IgPro20 at High Infusion Rates in Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency: Findings from the Manual Push Administration Cohort of the HILO Study.
- Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous IgPro20 at High Infusion Parameters in Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency: Findings from the Pump-Assisted Administration Cohorts of the HILO Study.
- Subcutaneous immunoglobulin replacement therapy with Hizentra, the first 20% SCIG preparation: a practical approach.