Subject Areas on Research
- Australopithecus sediba at 1.977 Ma and implications for the origins of the genus Homo.
- Geological setting and age of Australopithecus sediba from southern Africa.
- Mixture model of pottery decorations from Lake Chad Basin archaeological sites reveals ancient segregation patterns.
- New Australopithecus robustus fossils and associated U-Pb dates from Cooper's Cave (Gauteng, South Africa).
- New Uintan primates from Texas and their implications for North American patterns of species richness during the Eocene.
- New perspectives on anthropoid origins.
Keywords of People