Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical insomnia and associated factors in failed back surgery syndrome: a retrospective cross-sectional study.
- Impact of Insurance Provider on Overall Costs in Failed Back Surgery Syndrome: A Cost Study of 122,827 Patients.
- Increasing Rates of Imaging in Failed Back Surgery Syndrome Patients: Implications for Spinal Cord Stimulation.
- Long-term Cost Utility of Spinal Cord Stimulation in Patients with Failed Back Surgery Syndrome.
- Minimally invasive interbody fusion for revision lumbar surgery: technical feasibility and safety.
- Spinal cord stimulation for chronic pain.
- Thoracic Nerve Root Entrapment by Intrathecal Catheter Coiling: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Utilization of spinal cord stimulation in patients with failed back surgery syndrome.