Stem Cell Niche
Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of neuronal proliferation, migration and differentiation in the postnatal brain using equine infectious anemia virus-based lentiviral vectors.
- Ank3-dependent SVZ niche assembly is required for the continued production of new neurons.
- Design, evaluation, and application of engineered skeletal muscle.
- Detection of Hypoxic Regions in the Bone Microenvironment.
- Drosophila stem cell niches: a decade of discovery suggests a unified view of stem cell regulation.
- Ectopic Germ Cells Can Induce Niche-like Enwrapment by Neighboring Body Wall Muscle.
- High-fat diet enhances stemness and tumorigenicity of intestinal progenitors.
- High-throughput flow cytometry screening reveals a role for junctional adhesion molecule a as a cancer stem cell maintenance factor.
- Identification of regulators of germ stem cell enwrapment by its niche in C. elegans.
- Intrinsic Xenobiotic Resistance of the Intestinal Stem Cell Niche.
- Introduction: tumor as an organ.
- Leukemic cells create bone marrow niches that disrupt the behavior of normal hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Macrophages Contribute to the Spermatogonial Niche in the Adult Testis.
- Metabolic Teamwork in the Stem Cell Niche.
- MicroRNA miR396 Regulates the Switch between Stem Cells and Transit-Amplifying Cells in Arabidopsis Roots.
- Molecular Biology and Evolution of Cancer: From Discovery to Action.
- Morphogenesis and Compartmentalization of the Intestinal Crypt.
- Neuronal circuitry mechanism regulating adult quiescent neural stem-cell fate decision.
- Notum produced by Paneth cells attenuates regeneration of aged intestinal epithelium.
- PDGFRα+ pericryptal stromal cells are the critical source of Wnts and RSPO3 for murine intestinal stem cells in vivo.
- Parent stem cells can serve as niches for their daughter cells.
- Pleiotrophin regulates the retention and self-renewal of hematopoietic stem cells in the bone marrow vascular niche.
- Regulation of plant stem cell quiescence by a brassinosteroid signaling module.
- Rewiring the niche: sympathetic neuropathy drives malignant niche transformation.
- Root layers: complex regulation of developmental patterning.
- Sertoli cell ablation and replacement of the spermatogonial niche in mouse.
- Spatial coordination between stem cell activity and cell differentiation in the root meristem.
- Stem cell factor expression in B cell malignancies is influenced by the niche.
- Stem cell niche exit in C. elegans via orientation and segregation of daughter cells by a cryptic cell outside the niche.
- Stroma provides an intestinal stem cell niche in the absence of epithelial Wnts.
- Stromal control of intestinal development and the stem cell niche.
- The aged niche disrupts muscle stem cell quiescence.
- Transcriptional networks in root cell fate specification.
- Type 2 alveolar cells are stem cells in adult lung.
Keywords of People
- Bennett, Vann, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Duke Cancer Institute
- Doan, Phuong Linh, Associate Professor of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology