Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of postoperative changes in nasal airflow using a cadaveric computational fluid dynamics model: supporting the internal nasal valve.
- Complications and solutions in presurgical nasoalveolar molding therapy.
- Dependencies of multi-component T2 and T1ρ relaxation on the anisotropy of collagen fibrils in bovine nasal cartilage.
- Management of the Nasal Valve.
- Orientational dependent sensitivities of T2 and T1ρ towards trypsin degradation and Gd-DTPA2- presence in bovine nasal cartilage.
- Preservation of the nasal valve area with a lateral crural hinged flap: a cadaveric study.
Keywords of People