Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of postoperative changes in nasal airflow using a cadaveric computational fluid dynamics model: supporting the internal nasal valve.
- Complications and solutions in presurgical nasoalveolar molding therapy.
- Decision-Making in Middle Vault Reconstruction following Dorsal Hump Reduction in Primary Rhinoplasty.
- Management of the Nasal Valve.
- Preservation of the nasal valve area with a lateral crural hinged flap: a cadaveric study.
Keywords of People
- Frank-Ito, Dennis Onyeka, Associate Professor in Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science