Subject Areas on Research
- A simplified mass-transfer model for visual pigments in amphibian retinal-cone outer segments.
- C8ORF37 Is Required for Photoreceptor Outer Segment Disc Morphogenesis by Maintaining Outer Segment Membrane Protein Homeostasis.
- Delay in retinal photoreceptor development in very preterm compared to term infants.
- Fully automatic software for retinal thickness in eyes with diabetic macular edema from images acquired by cirrus and spectralis systems.
- PRCD is essential for high-fidelity photoreceptor disc formation.
- Postreceptor Neuronal Loss in Intermediate Age-related Macular Degeneration.
- Proteomic identification of unique photoreceptor disc components reveals the presence of PRCD, a protein linked to retinal degeneration.
Keywords of People