Subject Areas on Research
- A simplified mass-transfer model for visual pigments in amphibian retinal-cone outer segments.
- Delay in retinal photoreceptor development in very preterm compared to term infants.
- Fully automatic software for retinal thickness in eyes with diabetic macular edema from images acquired by cirrus and spectralis systems.
- Outer retinal tubulation in the comparison of age-related macular degeneration treatments trials (CATT).
- Proteomic identification of unique photoreceptor disc components reveals the presence of PRCD, a protein linked to retinal degeneration.
- STARGARDT DISEASE: Beyond Flecks and Atrophy.
Keywords of People