Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in color science: from retina to behavior.
- Age-related preservation of top-down control over distraction in visual search.
- Association of Low Luminance Questionnaire With Objective Functional Measures in Early and Intermediate Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Determinants of pupil diameters and pupil dynamics in an adult Chinese population.
- Functional connectivity in the retina at the resolution of photoreceptors.
- Fundus Autofluorescence Findings in Eyes With Birdshot Chorioretinitis.
- Modelling colour constancy in fish: implications for vision and signalling in water.
- Probing Computation in the Primate Visual System at Single-Cone Resolution.
- Spectral sensitivity in ray-finned fishes: diversity, ecology and shared descent.
- Spectral sensitivity of the concave mirror eyes of scallops: potential influences of habitat, self-screening and longitudinal chromatic aberration.
- Spectral sensitivity, spatial resolution and temporal resolution and their implications for conspecific signalling in cleaner shrimp.
- Testability of vision and refraction in preschoolers: the strabismus, amblyopia, and refractive error study in singaporean children.
Keywords of People