Subject Areas on Research
- A MUC5B Gene Polymorphism, rs35705950-T, Confers Protective Effects Against COVID-19 Hospitalization but Not Severe Disease or Mortality.
- Advances in Interstitial Lung Disease Genetics.
- Innate immune mediator profiles and their regulation in a novel polarized immortalized epithelial cell model derived from human endocervix.
- Significance of bronchiolocentric fibrosis in patients with histopathological usual interstitial pneumonia.
- TOLLIP, MUC5B, and the Response to N-Acetylcysteine among Individuals with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- The MUC5B promoter polymorphism and telomere length in patients with chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis: an observational cohort-control study.