Subject Areas on Research
- A novel survival-based tissue microarray of pancreatic cancer validates MUC1 and mesothelin as biomarkers.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG treatment improves intestinal permeability and modulates inflammatory response and homeostasis of spleen and colon in experimental model of Pseudomonas aeruginosa pneumonia.
- Mucin gene expression (MUC1, MUC2, and MUC5/5AC) in nasal epithelial cells of cystic fibrosis, allergic rhinitis, and normal individuals.
- Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.
- Regulation of mucin genes in chronic inflammatory airway diseases.