Subject Areas on Research
- A neural circuit for spatial summation in visual cortex.
- Active MS is associated with accelerated retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thinning.
- Automatic segmentation of seven retinal layers in SDOCT images congruent with expert manual segmentation.
- Correlation between optical coherence tomography and glaucomatous optic nerve head damage in children.
- Detecting Retinal Nerve Fibre Layer Segmentation Errors on Spectral Domain-Optical Coherence Tomography with a Deep Learning Algorithm.
- Ferroxidase hephaestin's cell-autonomous role in the retinal pigment epithelium.
- In vivo assessment of retinal neuronal layers in multiple sclerosis with manual and automated optical coherence tomography segmentation techniques.
- Inter-Relationships Between Retinal Vascular Caliber, Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness, and Glaucoma: A Mediation Analysis Approach.
- Neuroprotection resulting from insufficiency of RANBP2 is associated with the modulation of protein and lipid homeostasis of functionally diverse but linked pathways in response to oxidative stress.
- New concepts in macrophage ontogeny in the adult neural retina.
- Normative pattern and determinants of outer retinal thickness in an Asian population: the Singapore Epidemiology of Eye Diseases Study.
- Potential retinal biomarkers for dementia: what is new?
- Radial migration: Retinal neurons hold on for the ride.
- Relationships between retinal axonal and neuronal measures and global central nervous system pathology in multiple sclerosis.
- Retinal Changes in Pediatric Glaucoma and Nonglaucomatous Optic Atrophy.
- Retinal glioneuronal hamartoma in neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Retinal thinning in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients without ophthalmic disease.
- The Association Between Retinal Neuronal Layer and Brain Structure is Disrupted in Patients with Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease.
Keywords of People
- Farsiu, Sina, Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Field, Greg D., Adjunct Associate Professor of Neurobiology, Neurobiology
- Toth, Cynthia Ann, Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology, Biomedical Engineering