Subject Areas on Research
- Active MS is associated with accelerated retinal ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer thinning.
- Agreement between spectral-domain and time-domain OCT for measuring RNFL thickness.
- Automatic segmentation of seven retinal layers in SDOCT images congruent with expert manual segmentation.
- Correlation between optical coherence tomography and glaucomatous optic nerve head damage in children.
- Ferroxidase hephaestin's cell-autonomous role in the retinal pigment epithelium.
- In vivo assessment of retinal neuronal layers in multiple sclerosis with manual and automated optical coherence tomography segmentation techniques.
- Inter-Relationships Between Retinal Vascular Caliber, Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness, and Glaucoma: A Mediation Analysis Approach.
- Neuroprotection resulting from insufficiency of RANBP2 is associated with the modulation of protein and lipid homeostasis of functionally diverse but linked pathways in response to oxidative stress.
- New concepts in macrophage ontogeny in the adult neural retina.
- Radial migration: Retinal neurons hold on for the ride.
- Relationships between retinal axonal and neuronal measures and global central nervous system pathology in multiple sclerosis.
- Retinal Changes in Pediatric Glaucoma and Nonglaucomatous Optic Atrophy.
- Retinal glioneuronal hamartoma in neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Retinal thinning in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients without ophthalmic disease.
- The Association Between Retinal Neuronal Layer and Brain Structure is Disrupted in Patients with Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease.
Keywords of People