Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Patient Characteristics and Treatment Procedure Among Patients With Uterine Leiomyomas.
- Blood-Conservation Strategies in a Blood-Refusal Parturient with Placenta Previa and Placenta Percreta.
- Conservative management of morbidly adherent placenta: expert review.
- Effect of Direct Marketing for Uterine Artery Embolization on Rates of Leiomyomas, Incidental Findings, and Management After Pelvic MRI.
- Fibroid interventions: reducing symptoms today and tomorrow: extending generalizability by using a comprehensive cohort design with a randomized controlled trial.
- Incidence and risk factors for surgical intervention after uterine artery embolization.
- Periprocedural outcomes comparing fibroid embolization and focused ultrasound: a randomized controlled trial and comprehensive cohort analysis.