Subject Areas on Research
- Bmp6 regulates retinal iron homeostasis and has altered expression in age-related macular degeneration.
- Bone morphogenetic protein-6 is a marker of serous acinar cell differentiation in normal and neoplastic human salivary gland.
- Characterization of the distinct orthotopic bone-forming activity of 14 BMPs using recombinant adenovirus-mediated gene delivery.
- Chondrogenesis of adult stem cells from adipose tissue and bone marrow: induction by growth factors and cartilage-derived matrix.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms associated with risk for pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease.
- Isolation of adipose-derived stem cells and their induction to a chondrogenic phenotype.
- Mice lacking Bmp6 function.
- Norepinephrine transport-mediated gene expression in noradrenergic neurogenesis.
- Potent induction of chondrocytic differentiation of human adipose-derived adult stem cells by bone morphogenetic protein 6.
- Structure and sequence of the mouse Bmp6 gene.
- The effects of BMP6 overexpression on adipose stem cell chondrogenesis: Interactions with dexamethasone and exogenous growth factors.
- The role of hepatocyte hemojuvelin in the regulation of bone morphogenic protein-6 and hepcidin expression in vivo.
Keywords of People