Subject Areas on Research
- Are recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-7 and tobramycin compatible? An experiment in rats.
- Biomarkers of vascular calcification and mortality in patients with ESRD.
- Bmp7 regulates germ cell proliferation in mouse fetal gonads.
- Bone morphogenetic proteins in development.
- Characterization of the distinct orthotopic bone-forming activity of 14 BMPs using recombinant adenovirus-mediated gene delivery.
- Combined bone morphogenetic protein-2 and -7 gene transfer enhances osteoblastic differentiation and spine fusion in a rodent model.
- Evidence from normal expression and targeted misexpression that bone morphogenetic protein (Bmp-4) plays a role in mouse embryonic lung morphogenesis.
- Nonvascularized bone grafting defers joint arthroplasty in hip osteonecrosis.
- Skeletal abnormalities in doubly heterozygous Bmp4 and Bmp7 mice.
- The role of the forkhead transcription factor, Foxc1, in the development of the mouse lacrimal gland.
Keywords of People