Subject Areas on Research
- 4D micro-CT for cardiac and perfusion applications with view under sampling.
- Assessing the utility of the ventilation phase in ventilation-perfusion imaging for acute pulmonary embolism.
- Computed tomography perfusion-based selection of patients for endovascular recanalization.
- Dual-energy micro-computed tomography imaging of radiation-induced vascular changes in primary mouse sarcomas.
- Hypoperfusion Distal to Anterior Circulation Intracranial Atherosclerosis is Associated with Recurrent Stroke.
- Indocyanine green dye angiography accurately predicts survival in the zone of ischemia in a burn comb model.
- Infarct Pattern, Perfusion Mismatch Thresholds, and Recurrent Cerebrovascular Events in Symptomatic Intracranial Stenosis.
- Lung perfusion imaging in small animals using 4D micro-CT at heartbeat temporal resolution.
- Perfusion imaging and recurrent cerebrovascular events in intracranial atherosclerotic disease or carotid occlusion.
- Pulmonary venous stenosis on ventilation-perfusion scintigraphy: a correlation with dynamic magnetic resonance pulmonary angiography.
- The stroke that struck back: an unusual alien hand presentation.
- Ventilation/perfusion imaging in a rat model of airway obstruction.
Keywords of People