Cardiac-Gated Imaging Techniques
Subject Areas on Research
- 4D micro-CT using fast prospective gating.
- ACCF/ACR/AHA/NASCI/SCMR 2010 expert consensus document on cardiovascular magnetic resonance: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents.
- Accuracy of left ventricular ejection fraction by contemporary multiple gated acquisition scanning in patients with cancer: comparison with cardiovascular magnetic resonance.
- Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging of mechanical stiffness propagation in myocardial tissue.
- Ascending thoracic aorta: postoperative imaging evaluation.
- CT angiography after 20 years: a transformation in cardiovascular disease characterization continues to advance.
- Cardiothoracic Morphology Measures in Heart Failure Patients to Inform Device Designs.
- Compressed-sensing motion compensation (CosMo): a joint prospective-retrospective respiratory navigator for coronary MRI.
- Controversies in cardiovascular MR imaging: T2-weighted imaging should not be used to delineate the area at risk in ischemic myocardial injury.
- Correction of hysteretic respiratory motion in SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging: Simulation and patient studies.
- Effects of iopamidol-370 versus iodixanol-320 on coronary contrast, branch depiction, and heart rate variability in dual-source coronary MDCT angiography.
- Gated thoracic magnetic resonance angiography at 3T: noncontrast versus blood pool contrast.
- Low-dimensional-structure self-learning and thresholding: regularization beyond compressed sensing for MRI reconstruction.
- Lung perfusion imaging in small animals using 4D micro-CT at heartbeat temporal resolution.
- MRXCAT: Realistic numerical phantoms for cardiovascular magnetic resonance.
- Nomograms for estimating coronary artery disease prognosis with gated stress myocardial perfusion SPECT.
- Pretest probability for patients with suspected obstructive coronary artery disease: re-evaluating Diamond-Forrester for the contemporary era and clinical implications: insights from the PROMISE trial.
- Radiation dose estimation for prospective and retrospective ECG-gated cardiac CT angiography in infants and small children using a 320-MDCT volume scanner.
- Spectrotemporal CT data acquisition and reconstruction at low dose.
- Variations in common carotid artery intima-media thickness during the cardiac cycle: implications for cardiovascular risk assessment.
Keywords of People
- Badea, Cristian Tudorel, Professor in Radiology, Biomedical Engineering
- Johnson, G. Allan, Charles E. Putman University Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Biomedical Engineering