Subject Areas on Research
- 4D micro-CT using fast prospective gating.
- Bilateral retropharyngeal parathyroid hyperplasia detected with 4D multidetector row CT.
- Compressed-sensing motion compensation (CosMo): a joint prospective-retrospective respiratory navigator for coronary MRI.
- Dual-energy micro-CT of the rodent lung.
- Effects of breathing variation on gating window internal target volume in respiratory gated radiation therapya).
- Enhancing ejection fraction measurement through 4D respiratory motion compensation in cardiac PET imaging.
- Evaluation of integrated respiratory gating systems on a Novalis Tx system.
- Evaluation of the effect of respiratory and anatomical variables on a Fourier technique for markerless, self-sorted 4D-CBCT.
- Four-dimensional magnetic resonance imaging (4D-MRI) using image-based respiratory surrogate: a feasibility study.
- Investigation of sliced body volume (SBV) as respiratory surrogate.
- Respiratory-triggered three-dimensional T2-weighted MR cholangiography after injection of gadoxetate disodium: is it still reliable?
- Slow gantry rotation acquisition technique for on-board four-dimensional digital tomosynthesis.
- Task Group 174 Report: Utilization of [18 F]Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography ([18 F]FDG-PET) in Radiation Therapy.
Keywords of People