Subject Areas on Research
- ALK5 phosphorylation of the endoglin cytoplasmic domain regulates Smad1/5/8 signaling and endothelial cell migration.
- BMP-2 and BMP-9 promotes chondrogenic differentiation of human multipotential mesenchymal cells and overcomes the inhibitory effect of IL-1.
- Characterization of the distinct orthotopic bone-forming activity of 14 BMPs using recombinant adenovirus-mediated gene delivery.
- Effects of the combination of TRC105 and bevacizumab on endothelial cell biology.
- Endoglin mediates fibronectin/α5β1 integrin and TGF-β pathway crosstalk in endothelial cells.
- Endoglin regulates PI3-kinase/Akt trafficking and signaling to alter endothelial capillary stability during angiogenesis.
- Epigenetic Regulation of GDF2 Suppresses Anoikis in Ovarian and Breast Epithelia.