Subject Areas on Research
- A PGC-1α isoform induced by resistance training regulates skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
- Ca2+/calmodulin-based signalling in the regulation of the muscle fibre phenotype and its therapeutic potential via modulation of utrophin A and myostatin expression.
- Effects of spaceflight on murine skeletal muscle gene expression.
- Molecular, cellular, and pharmacological therapies for Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophies.
- Myostatin decreases with aerobic exercise and associates with insulin resistance.
- TGFβ Superfamily Members Mediate Androgen Deprivation Therapy-Induced Obese Frailty in Male Mice.