Subject Areas on Research
- Bowel management and continence in adults with spina bifida: Results from the National Spina Bifida Patient Registry 2009-15.
- Development, reliability and validation of a neurogenic bowel dysfunction score in pediatric patients with spina bifida.
- Experience with glycerin for antegrade continence enema in patients with neurogenic bowel.
- Malone Antegrade Continence Enemas vs. Cecostomy vs. Transanal Irrigation-What Is New and How Do We Counsel Our Patients?
- Prospective evaluation of Peristeen® transanal irrigation system with the validated neurogenic bowel dysfunction score sheet in the pediatric population.
- Translating promising strategies for bowel and bladder management in spinal cord injury.
- Variation in surgical management of neurogenic bowel among centers participating in National Spina Bifida Patient Registry.
Keywords of People