Subject Areas on Research
- CCN1 Regulates Chondrocyte Maturation and Cartilage Development.
- Cyr61 mediates hepatocyte growth factor-dependent tumor cell growth, migration, and Akt activation.
- Lysophosphatidic Acid Induces ECM Production via Activation of the Mechanosensitive YAP/TAZ Transcriptional Pathway in Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
- NOV (CCN3) regulation in the growth plate and CCN family member expression in cartilage neoplasia.
- TGF-β-induced stromal CYR61 promotes resistance to gemcitabine in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma through downregulation of the nucleoside transporters hENT1 and hCNT3.