Subject Areas on Research
- Biology and functions of the RGS9 isoforms.
- Growth factor receptor-bound protein 14 undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors: functional role in retinal insulin receptor activation.
- Mechanistic basis for the failure of cone transducin to translocate: why cones are never blinded by light.
- Phosphorylation of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 1 (GRK1) is regulated by light but independent of phototransduction in rod photoreceptors.
- Photoreceptors in a mouse model of Leigh syndrome are capable of normal light-evoked signaling.