Subject Areas on Research
- Enzymes of ceramide biosynthesis.
- Fumonisin B1 inhibits sphingosine (sphinganine) N-acyltransferase and de novo sphingolipid biosynthesis in cultured neurons in situ.
- Fumonisin toxicity and sphingolipid biosynthesis.
- Fumonisins and other inhibitors of de novo sphingolipid biosynthesis.
- Induction of apoptotic cell death and prevention of tumor growth by ceramide analogues in metastatic human colon cancer.
- Sphingolipids--the enigmatic lipid class: biochemistry, physiology, and pathophysiology.