Subject Areas on Research
- Aquaporin-mediated changes in hydraulic conductivity of deep tree roots accessed via caves.
- Completeness of the geological record.
- Deposition of silver nanoparticles in geochemically heterogeneous porous media: predicting affinity from surface composition analysis.
- Effects of well spacing on geological storage site distribution costs and surface footprint.
- Geochemical evidence for possible natural migration of Marcellus Formation brine to shallow aquifers in Pennsylvania.
- Geological setting and age of Australopithecus sediba from southern Africa.
- Geophysical subsurface imaging for ecological applications.
- Physical and economic potential of geological CO 2 storage in saline aquifers
- Regulating the ultimate sink: managing the risks of geologic CO2 storage.
- Sources of salinity in ground water from Jericho area, Jordan Valley.
- Spatial profiles of hsp70 proteins in Asian clam (Potamocorbula amurensis) in northern San Francisco Bay may be linked to natural rather than anthropogenic stressors.
- The effects of Cenozoic global change on squirrel phylogeny.
- The evolutionary consequences of oxygenic photosynthesis: a body size perspective.
- The isotopic composition of anthropogenic boron and its potential impact on the environment.
- Valuing the Greenland ice sheet and other complex geophysical phenomena.
Keywords of People