Subject Areas on Research
- A new approach for resolution of complex tissue impedance spectra in hearts.
- A system to monitor statin-induced myopathy in individual engineered skeletal muscle myobundles.
- Cardiac cell-integrated microneedle patch for treating myocardial infarction.
- Controlling the structural and functional anisotropy of engineered cardiac tissues.
- Covalent immobilization of stem cell factor and stromal derived factor 1α for in vitro culture of hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Enzyme dehydration using Microglassification™ preserves the protein's structure and function.
- Highly-compliant, microcable neuroelectrodes fabricated from thin-film gold and PDMS.
- Quantitative optical microscopy and micromanipulation studies on the lipid bilayer membranes of giant unilamellar vesicles.
- Soluble factor effects on glial cell reactivity at the surface of gel-coated microwires.
- Spatial tuning of negative and positive Poisson's ratio in a multi-layer scaffold.
- The design of a heterocellular 3D architecture and its application to monitoring the behavior of cancer cells in response to the spatial distribution of endothelial cells.
Keywords of People