Subject Areas on Research
- Abrogation of α-synuclein-mediated dopaminergic neurodegeneration in LRRK2-deficient rats.
- Altered diffusion tensor imaging measurements in aged transgenic Huntington disease rats.
- Apolipoprotein E level and cholesterol are associated with reduced synaptic amyloid beta in Alzheimer's disease and apoE TR mouse cortex.
- Differential LRRK2 expression in the cortex, striatum, and substantia nigra in transgenic and nontransgenic rodents.
- LRRK2 secretion in exosomes is regulated by 14-3-3.
- Pharmacovirological impact of an integrase inhibitor on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 cDNA species in vivo.
- The G2019S mutation in LRRK2 imparts resiliency to kinase inhibition.