Subject Areas on Research
- A granular activated carbon/electrochemical hybrid system for onsite treatment and reuse of blackwater.
- A new SOD mimic, Mn(III) ortho N-butoxyethylpyridylporphyrin, combines superb potency and lipophilicity with low toxicity.
- Acid-base and electrochemical properties of manganese meso(ortho- and meta-N-ethylpyridyl)porphyrins: potentiometric, spectrophotometric and spectroelectrochemical study of protolytic and redox equilibria.
- Acid-base and electrochemical properties of manganese meso(ortho- and meta-N-ethylpyridyl)porphyrins: voltammetric and chronocoulometric study of protolytic and redox equilibria.
- Associations between purine metabolites and clinical symptoms in schizophrenia.
- Breaking the simple proportionality between molecular conductances and charge transfer rates.
- Cephalopod-inspired design of electro-mechano-chemically responsive elastomers for on-demand fluorescent patterning.
- Characterization of the aqueous iron(III) chelation chemistry of a potential Trojan Horse antimicrobial agent: chelate structure, stability and pH dependent speciation.
- Copper as a robust and transparent electrocatalyst for water oxidation.
- Dual control of dopamine synthesis and release by presynaptic and postsynaptic dopamine D2 receptors.
- Effects of Natural Organic Matter Properties on the Dissolution Kinetics of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles.
- Engineering biosynthetic excitable tissues from unexcitable cells for electrophysiological and cell therapy studies.
- Investigation of acoustic streaming patterns around oscillating sharp edges.
- Manipulating light absorption of graphene using plasmonic nanoparticles.
- Metabolomic changes in autopsy-confirmed Alzheimer's disease.
- Role of nucleobase energetics and nucleobase interactions in single-stranded peptide nucleic acid charge transfer.
Keywords of People