Subject Areas on Research
- Bicyclo[3.2.0]heptane mechanophores for the non-scissile and photochemically reversible generation of reactive bis-enones.
- Drosophila TRPA1 isoforms detect UV light via photochemical production of H2O2.
- Effects of humic acid and electrolytes on photocatalytic reactivity and transport of carbon nanoparticle aggregates in water.
- Impact of aggregate size and structure on the photocatalytic properties of TiO2 and ZnO nanoparticles.
- Influence of dissolved organic matter on the environmental fate of metals, nanoparticles, and colloids.
- Investigation of photoexcited states in porcine eumelanin through their transient radical products.
- Light-inducible gene regulation with engineered zinc finger proteins.
- Neuromelanins isolated from different regions of the human brain exhibit a common surface photoionization threshold.
- Optogenetic photochemical control of designer K+ channels in mammalian neurons.
- Photocontrolled micellar aggregation of amphiphilic DNA-azobenzene conjugates.
- Photodisintegration cross section of the reaction (4)He(γ,p)(3)H between 22 and 30 MeV.
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer Elicits a Change in the Static Dielectric Constant of a de Novo Designed Protein.
- Photoinitiated destruction of composite porphyrin-protein polymersomes.
- Theoretical study of catalytic mechanism for single-site water oxidation process.
Keywords of People