Subject Areas on Research
- Classifying the evolutionary and ecological features of neoplasms.
- Constrained Total Energy Expenditure and the Evolutionary Biology of Energy Balance.
- Environment-dependent inbreeding depression: its ecological and evolutionary significance.
- Evolutionary and ecological responses to anthropogenic climate change: update on anthropogenic climate change.
- Influence of dissolved organic matter on the environmental fate of metals, nanoparticles, and colloids.
- Macroecological patterns of genetic structure and diversity in the aquatic moss Platyhypnidium riparioides.
- Nutrient limitation and physiology mediate the fine-scale (de)coupling of biogeochemical cycles.
- Roles of seed and establishment limitation in determining patterns of afrotropical tree recruitment.