Subject Areas on Research
- Association between psoriasis and leisure-time physical activity: findings from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
- Association of Physical Activity With Risk of Major Cardiovascular Diseases in Chinese Men and Women.
- Functional capacity in men and women following cardiac rehabilitation.
- METs and accelerometry of walking in older adults: standard versus measured energy cost.
- New Equations for Predicting Maximum Oxygen Uptake in Patients With Heart Failure.
- Quality of life and functional status in patients surviving 12 months after left ventricular assist device implantation.