Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective, multicenter study of caspofungin for the treatment of documented Candida or Aspergillus infections in pediatric patients.
- Aspergillus niger: an unusual cause of invasive pulmonary aspergillosis.
- Bronchoalveolar lavage and lung biopsy in patients with cancer and hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation recipients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Gene Expression Profiling of Bronchoalveolar Lavage Cells During Aspergillus Colonization of the Lung Allograft.
- Opportunistic pulmonary infections in solid organ transplant recipients.
- Transcriptional activation of heat shock protein 90 mediated via a proximal promoter region as trigger of caspofungin resistance in Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Update on infectious complications following lung transplantation.
Keywords of People