Subject Areas on Research
- Aerosol and other novel administrations for prevention and treatment of invasive aspergillosis.
- Are we there yet? Recent progress in the molecular diagnosis and novel antifungal targeting of Aspergillus fumigatus and invasive aspergillosis.
- Aspergillus fumigatus and related species.
- Fungal diagnosis: how do we do it and can we do better?
- Improved Detection of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis Arising during Leukemia Treatment Using a Panel of Host Response Proteins and Fungal Antigens.
- Invasive aspergillosis due to Neosartorya udagawae.
- Invasive aspergillosis in pediatric patients.
- The Aspergillus fumigatus P-type Golgi apparatus Ca2+/Mn2+ ATPase PmrA is involved in cation homeostasis and cell wall integrity but is not essential for pathogenesis.
- Therapeutic monitoring of voriconazole in children less than three years of age: a case report and summary of voriconazole concentrations for ten children.
- Treatment of Cyclosporin A retains host defense against invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in a non-immunosuppressive murine model by preserving the myeloid cell population.
- Trehalose 6-phosphate phosphatase is required for cell wall integrity and fungal virulence but not trehalose biosynthesis in the human fungal pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus.
Keywords of People