Subject Areas on Research
- A Specialized Few Among Many: Identification of a Novel Lung Epithelial Stem Cell Population.
- ABL kinase inhibition promotes lung regeneration through expansion of an SCGB1A1+ SPC+ cell population following bacterial pneumonia.
- Epithelial stem/progenitor cells in lung postnatal growth, maintenance, and repair.
- Evidence for type II cells as cells of origin of K-Ras-induced distal lung adenocarcinoma.
- Functional analysis of two distinct bronchiolar progenitors during lung injury and repair.
- Pathology of Asbestosis: An Update of the Diagnostic Criteria Response to a Critique.
- Prospective isolation of bronchiolar stem cells based upon immunophenotypic and autofluorescence characteristics.
- Protective role of T-bet and Th1 cytokines in pulmonary graft-versus-host disease and peribronchiolar fibrosis.
- Relationship between diffusion capacity and small airway abnormality in COPDGene.
- Repair and regeneration of the respiratory system: complexity, plasticity, and mechanisms of lung stem cell function.
- Stem cells are dispensable for lung homeostasis but restore airways after injury.
- The role of Scgb1a1+ Clara cells in the long-term maintenance and repair of lung airway, but not alveolar, epithelium.
- The small airways and distal lung compartment in asthma and COPD: a time for reappraisal.
- beta-Catenin is not necessary for maintenance or repair of the bronchiolar epithelium.
- β-Catenin-SOX2 signaling regulates the fate of developing airway epithelium.
Keywords of People