Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental origin of peripheral ciliary band neurons in the sea urchin embryo.
- Immunocytochemistry for SOX-11 and TFE3 as diagnostic markers for solid pseudopapillary neoplasms of the pancreas in FNA biopsies.
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma With Mantle Zone Growth Pattern.
- Overexpression of SOX11 and TFE3 in Solid-Pseudopapillary Neoplasms of the Pancreas.
- SOX11 expression is highly specific for mantle cell lymphoma and identifies the cyclin D1-negative subtype.
- WT1 and Sox11 regulate synergistically the promoter of the Wnt4 gene that encodes a critical signal for nephrogenesis.
- miR-1269 promotes metastasis and forms a positive feedback loop with TGF-β.
- miR-27b shapes the presynaptic transcriptome and influences neurotransmission by silencing the polycomb group protein Bmi1.