Subject Areas on Research
- A sensitized mutagenesis screen identifies Gli3 as a modifier of Sox10 neurocristopathy.
- Adult enteric nervous system in health is maintained by a dynamic balance between neuronal apoptosis and neurogenesis.
- Genomic analysis reveals distinct mechanisms and functional classes of SOX10-regulated genes in melanocytes.
- How the zebrafish gets its stripes.
- Oligodendroglial and pan-neural crest expression of Cre recombinase directed by Sox10 enhancer.
- Sox8 is expressed at similar levels in gonads of both sexes during the sex determining period in turtles.
- Stringent comparative sequence analysis reveals SOX10 as a putative inhibitor of glial cell differentiation.
- The EJC component Magoh regulates proliferation and expansion of neural crest-derived melanocytes.
- The Sox10(Dom) mouse: modeling the genetic variation of Waardenburg-Shah (WS4) syndrome.
Keywords of People