Subject Areas on Research
- Contribution of cancer symptoms, dysfunctional sleep related thoughts, and sleep inhibitory behaviors to the insomnia process in breast cancer survivors: a daily process analysis.
- Does contact by a family nurse practitioner decrease early school absence?
- Measuring Adaptive Coping of Hospitalized Patients With a Severe Medical Condition: The Sickness Insight in Coping Questionnaire.
- Sickness behavior clustering in children with cancer.
- Spouse and Patient Beliefs and Perceptions About Chronic Pain: Effects on Couple Interactions and Patient Pain Behavior.
- Symptom clusters in children.
- Validity of pain behaviors in persons with mild to moderate cognitive impairment.