Subject Areas on Research
- A school-based post-Katrina therapeutic intervention.
- Collecting Mobility Data with GPS Methods to Understand the HIV Environmental Riskscape Among Young Black Men Who Have Sex with Men: A Multi-city Feasibility Study in the Deep South.
- Health care infrastructure post-Katrina: disaster planning to return health care workers to their home communities.
- Serious emotional disturbance among youths exposed to Hurricane Katrina 2 years postdisaster.
- Spatial-temporal association of soil Pb and children's blood Pb in the Detroit Tri-County Area of Michigan (USA).
- Trends in serious emotional disturbance among youths exposed to Hurricane Katrina.