Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral equipoise: a way to resolve ethical stalemates in clinical research.
- Design innovations and baseline findings in a long-term Parkinson's trial: the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Exploratory Trials in Parkinson's Disease Long-Term Study-1.
- Development of Common Data Elements for Use in Chiari Malformation Type I Clinical Research: An NIH/NINDS Project.
- National Institutes of Health StrokeNet During the Time of COVID-19 and Beyond.
- Parkinson's disease biomarkers: perspective from the NINDS Parkinson's Disease Biomarkers Program.
- Redefined Measure of Early Neurological Improvement Shows Treatment Benefit of Alteplase Over Placebo.
- The NINDS Parkinson's disease biomarkers program.