Subject Areas on Research
- Airways obstruction among older construction and trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- Locating, quantifying and characterising radiation hazards in contaminated nuclear facilities using a novel passive non-electrical polymer based radiation imaging device.
- Mortality of older construction and craft workers employed at department of energy (DOE) nuclear sites: follow-up through 2011.
- Training software using virtual-reality technology and pre-calculated effective dose data.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine