Subject Areas on Research
- Association between earthquake events and cholera outbreaks: a cross-country 15-year longitudinal analysis.
- Disability as an Emerging Public Health Crisis in Postearthquake Nepal.
- Earthquake response and psychosocial health outcomes: applying lessons from integrating systems of care and recovery to Haiti.
- Humanitarian response following the earthquake in Haiti: reflections on unprecedented need for rehabilitation.
- Idioms of distress, ethnopsychology, and the clinical encounter in Haiti's Central Plateau.
- Implications of a gap between demand and supply for rehabilitation in post-earthquake Haiti.
- International aid and natural disasters: a pre- and post-earthquake longitudinal study of the healthcare infrastructure in Leogane, Haiti.
- Lessons from the 2015 earthquake(s) in Nepal: implication for rehabilitation.
- Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey.
- Physical therapists in post-earthquake Haiti: seeking a balance between humanitarian service and research.
- Planning and response to radiation exposures.
- Post-earthquake Haiti: the critical role for rehabilitation services following a humanitarian crisis.
- SMBE proposal to the government of Japan.
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation in post-earthquake Haiti: the critical role for non-governmental organisations.
- The 2015 Nepal Earthquake(s): Lessons Learned From the Disability and Rehabilitation Sector's Preparation for, and Response to, Natural Disasters.
- The socioeconomic impact of international aid: a qualitative study of healthcare recovery in post-earthquake Haiti and implications for future disaster relief.
Keywords of People