Subject Areas on Research
- Association between earthquake events and cholera outbreaks: a cross-country 15-year longitudinal analysis.
- Disability as an Emerging Public Health Crisis in Postearthquake Nepal.
- Earthquake response and psychosocial health outcomes: applying lessons from integrating systems of care and recovery to Haiti.
- Feasibility and Acceptability of a School-Based Emotion Regulation Prevention Intervention (READY-Nepal) for Secondary School Students in Post-Earthquake Nepal.
- Feasibility of Group Problem Management Plus (PM+) to improve mental health and functioning of adults in earthquake-affected communities in Nepal.
- Idioms of distress, ethnopsychology, and the clinical encounter in Haiti's Central Plateau.
- International aid and natural disasters: a pre- and post-earthquake longitudinal study of the healthcare infrastructure in Leogane, Haiti.
- Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey.
- Planning and response to radiation exposures.
- SMBE proposal to the government of Japan.
- The 2015 Nepal Earthquake(s): Lessons Learned From the Disability and Rehabilitation Sector's Preparation for, and Response to, Natural Disasters.
- The socioeconomic impact of international aid: a qualitative study of healthcare recovery in post-earthquake Haiti and implications for future disaster relief.
Keywords of People
- Gavin, Henri P., Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- McAdoo, Brian G, Associate Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Earth and Climate Sciences