Subject Areas on Research
- Association between earthquake events and cholera outbreaks: a cross-country 15-year longitudinal analysis.
- Disability as an Emerging Public Health Crisis in Postearthquake Nepal.
- Earthquake response and psychosocial health outcomes: applying lessons from integrating systems of care and recovery to Haiti.
- Feasibility of Group Problem Management Plus (PM+) to improve mental health and functioning of adults in earthquake-affected communities in Nepal.
- Idioms of distress, ethnopsychology, and the clinical encounter in Haiti's Central Plateau.
- Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey.
- Planning and response to radiation exposures.
- SMBE proposal to the government of Japan.
- The 2015 Nepal Earthquake(s): Lessons Learned From the Disability and Rehabilitation Sector's Preparation for, and Response to, Natural Disasters.
Keywords of People