Subject Areas on Research
- A school-based post-Katrina therapeutic intervention.
- After Harvey, Irma, and Maria, an Opportunity for Better Health-Rebuilding Our Communities as We Want Them.
- Creating Healthy Communities after Disasters.
- FenyMon: ferry-based monitoring and assessment of human and climatically driven environmental change in the Albemarle-Pamlico sound system.
- Health care infrastructure post-Katrina: disaster planning to return health care workers to their home communities.
- Lessons Learned From Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico: Practical Measures to Mitigate the Impact of a Catastrophic Natural Disaster on Radiation Oncology Patients.
- Loss of resources and hurricane experience as predictors of postpartum depression among women in southern Louisiana.
- Mangroves protected villages and reduced death toll during Indian super cyclone.
- Microbiome of the upper troposphere: species composition and prevalence, effects of tropical storms, and atmospheric implications.
- Post-Katrina stabilization of the LSU/Ochsner Psychiatry Residency Program: caveats for disaster preparedness.
- Reply to Smith and Griffin: Methods, air flows, and conclusions are robust in the DeLeon-Rodriguez et al. study.
- Review of the 23rd annual meeting of the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia: practice improvement.
- Serious emotional disturbance among youths exposed to Hurricane Katrina 2 years postdisaster.
- Trends in serious emotional disturbance among youths exposed to Hurricane Katrina.
Keywords of People