Subject Areas on Research
- A school-based post-Katrina therapeutic intervention.
- Creating Healthy Communities after Disasters.
- FenyMon: ferry-based monitoring and assessment of human and climatically driven environmental change in the Albemarle-Pamlico sound system.
- Health care infrastructure post-Katrina: disaster planning to return health care workers to their home communities.
- Mangroves protected villages and reduced death toll during Indian super cyclone.
- Microbiome of the upper troposphere: species composition and prevalence, effects of tropical storms, and atmospheric implications.
- Post-Katrina stabilization of the LSU/Ochsner Psychiatry Residency Program: caveats for disaster preparedness.
- Reply to Smith and Griffin: Methods, air flows, and conclusions are robust in the DeLeon-Rodriguez et al. study.
- Serious emotional disturbance among youths exposed to Hurricane Katrina 2 years postdisaster.
- Trends in serious emotional disturbance among youths exposed to Hurricane Katrina.
Keywords of People