Subject Areas on Research
- Angle-dependent resonance of localized and propagating surface plasmons in microhole arrays for enhanced biosensing.
- Bioplasmonic calligraphy for multiplexed label-free biodetection.
- Determination of Real Time in Vivo Drug Receptor Occupancy for a Covalent Binding Drug as a Clinical Pharmacodynamic Biomarker by Immunocapture-LC-MS/MS.
- Dynamic antibody-binding properties in the pathogenesis of HIT.
- Engineering the Surface Properties of a Zwitterionic Polymer Brush to Enable the Simple Fabrication of Inkjet-Printed Point-of-Care Immunoassays.
- Gold Nanorod Size-Dependent Fluorescence Enhancement for Ultrasensitive Fluoroimmunoassays.
- Surface engineering for efficient capture of circulating tumor cells in renal cell carcinoma: From nanoscale analysis to clinical application.
- Ultrarobust Biochips with Metal-Organic Framework Coating for Point-of-Care Diagnosis.