Subject Areas on Research
- A model to predict cardiovascular events in patients with newly diagnosed Wegener's granulomatosis and microscopic polyangiitis.
- Assessment of health-related quality of life as an outcome measure in granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's).
- Brief Report: Circulating Cytokine Profiles and Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody Specificity in Patients With Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- Classification, presentation, and initial treatment of Wegener's granulomatosis in childhood.
- Clinical outcomes of remission induction therapy for severe antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.
- Clinical outcomes of treatment of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis based on ANCA type.
- Comparing Presenting Clinical Features in 48 Children With Microscopic Polyangiitis to 183 Children Who Have Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's): An ARChiVe Cohort Study.
- Identification of Functional and Expression Polymorphisms Associated With Risk for Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- Immunoglobulin (Ig)M antibodies to proteinase 3 in granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis.
- Increased sensitivity of the European medicines agency algorithm for classification of childhood granulomatosis with polyangiitis.
- Outcomes of nonsevere relapses in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis treated with glucocorticoids.
- Rituximab versus cyclophosphamide for ANCA-associated vasculitis.
Keywords of People