Subject Areas on Research
- Cost-effectiveness of a 12-dose regimen for treating latent tuberculous infection in the United States.
- Discriminating between latent and active tuberculosis with multiple biomarker responses.
- Evaluating latent tuberculosis infection diagnostics using latent class analysis.
- Factors associated with non-completion of follow-up: 33-month latent tuberculous infection treatment trial.
- Flu-like and Other Systemic Drug Reactions Among Persons Receiving Weekly Rifapentine Plus Isoniazid or Daily Isoniazid for Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Infection in the PREVENT Tuberculosis Study.
- Index of suspicion. Case 1: Lymphadenopathy, prolonged hematuria, proteinuria, and weight loss in a teenage boy. Case 2: Red, Swollen, painful eye in a 12-year-old boy with methylmalonic acidemia. Case 3: Ptosis and diplopia after a respiratory infection in a 7-year-old girl.
- Isoniazid preventive therapy in medium-incidence settings: the price is right.
- Potential economic viability of two proposed rifapentine-based regimens for treatment of latent tuberculosis infection.
- Predictors of latent tuberculosis treatment initiation and completion at a U.S. public health clinic: a prospective cohort study.
- Screening for Latent Tuberculosis Infection in Adults: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
- Should all patients undergoing treatment with biologic agents be screened annually for latent tuberculosis infection with an interferon gamma release assay?
- The human antibody response to the surface of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Treating latent tuberculosis with rifampin: is it the cheaper option?
Keywords of People